Thursday, August 6, 2009

Maxson's Blessing






On August 2nd Maxson was blessed at church. He was adorable in his little white outfit and only fussed a bit while his Daddy gave him a blessing. In some of the pictures you could even see how really red his hair is. He is such a special little boy. I never imagined that the Lord would send me another son, and I was content with my two boys. I have since realized that life would never have been complete without our little Maxson. He is such a good baby and is such a joy. He has been smiling since he was a week old and is already recognizing faces and knows who is holding or talking to him. It was so exciting to have Chad's mom, Grandma Marsha come from Utah and be here for this special weekend.

3 comments:

  1. There is so much to comment on! I love all the pictures! You have been busy! You have such a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! that was a LOT to get caught up on!! Nice job and wonderful family! I love you all! :-)

    ReplyDelete