Monday, January 18, 2010

Well its been a long time since my last post....I made it through the holiday's and enjoyed every crazy minute of it! As one can imagine we are very busy with our kids and run daily to keep up with them. Max is almost 8 months old...it hardly seems possible. He is such a wonderful baby and I am so glad I have him. I will be updating a few pictures and things over the next week. I started my own business last fall, Shutterbug Photography. I have done several shoots and I was just offered the opportunity to Payette High School's junior/senior prom this year. I am really excited about it. I am really enjoying learning as much as I can about this new business. I enjoy it so much!

Chad is still unemployed and looking for a job. It isn't easy for him, but I know that Heavenly Father has a much bigger plan for us then we understand. I can honestly say that the money being gone hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be and truthfully I have cherished this last year with him home. He is a wonderful husband and father. He finished his degree and got his diploma in the mail from University of Utah last fall. I am really proud of him for finishing his bachelor's degree,I know it is something he has always regretted not doing.

The truth of it is that we have been so amazingly blessed this last year. We have been able to see little mircles in every single day and have still been able to do things to serve others which gives us such joy! I know that with out my testimony of the gospel I probably would have completely unraveled, instead of fraying a bit :)!! I look forward to sharing some of our memories from the last months with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment