Monday, August 3, 2009

Maxson Thomas Ross






Well it has taken me two months to get to get back to catching the blog up. I am finally starting to get back to normal a little. Of course how normal can you be when all you do is breast feed and take care of 9 other kids? Maxson joined our home on May 28, 2009, four weeks early. He spent a week in the NICU (intensive care unit). He was 5 lb 14 ounces and 17 inches long. He has RED hair and lots of it. I don't know where he gets it. I get the red hair at the salon (LOL) but I think Heavenly Father heard me say I was hoping for a red head one day. He is the best baby. Levi calls him "my baby" which is so cute. He kisses him no stop. Everyone else of course thinks he is the most adorable little guy. All I know is that I am so thankful that Heavenly Father surprised me with another little boy. He is amazing and brings me more joy everyday. He has been smiling and following me and his Daddy with his eyes since he was a week old. I have never had a baby do those things so early. He is such a joy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment