Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

It seems that sometimes we get so caught up in life that we forget all that we have to be grateful for. I am so grateful for the gospel and for my Savior and on Valentine's Day especially I am grateful for my husband. Chad and I have a very special story and how we came to be. I can look back and see the hand of the Lord in our lives as we were led to each other and as I see the many blessings that have come from blending our lives together.

Chad is a wonderful man; he is loving, kind, patient and he loves the Lord. I am privledged to be his wife and to enjoy this journey with him. Not a day goes by that I don't look at him and feel as if I am in a wonderful dream, one in which I am the princess. He is so thoughtful and is so quick to lift me up and bring joy to me. I am blessed to watch him with our children. I always prayed I would find a man who was like my Dad and I found him. He is amazing with our kids. I could go on for hours but mostly I just want him and the whole world to know that he my hero and my heart. I am so lucky to be his wife. Happy Valentine's honey....I LOVE YOU MORE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment