Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Catching up

Well it's been a bit and I can't seem to get my groove. I have been sick and so has most of my family. I am constantly reminded how grateful I am for different things and my health is one lately. Yesterday I was feeling a bit discouraged and asked my husband to give me a blessing. I was sitting on the edge of my bed and Ellie was right next to me (she had blessing the night before because she was sick). Anyway, she jumped up at the word blessing and put both her little hands on my head and said, "blessing, blessing." Of course we had a little laugh, but as I thought about it the chuckle turned to a tear in my eye and it made me realize just how blessed I am. To have a husband who can give us blessings and that my little ones know what a blessing is and to have those memories to cherish and those experiences to build their testimonies.

No comments:

Post a Comment