Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Morning!







It seems every year gets a little crazier Christmas morning. With 9 kids, Aunt Kara, Uncle Richard, Devon, Aiden, Chad and I, our little living room was full. It is aways fun so see the kids open their presents. This year was no exception. This year I worked hard to handmake bracelets for the girls, blanket for Jeremy, baby cradle for Ellie, and Super Hero outfits for the Levi and Ellie. I was ready for a nap when all was said and done. The night before we all gathered to read the story of our Savior's birth and open our Christmas pajama's. This has been a tradition in our family since I was small. Hopefully, the kids will remember that the number one reason we celebrate isn't the gifts but the birth of our Savior.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, ur kids are beautiful, i can just imagine the cheerfulness that must go on in there :) the laffin the fites Gosh ! hahah it'd suck to not have them around.
    do keep posting im gonna keep a tab on ur blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, lookie who I found! Hi! hope you take the time to read my blog from time-to-time....I love your new adventure and hope I can keep up on y'all!!!!

    ReplyDelete